Thursday, November 27, 2008

thinking thoughts said aloud

this week has been fast and it's been slow. lots of emtions getting thrown around and different times around the corner. some factors of life that are angering me right now are [distance and time] and also a state law.
weird how those litte things are just toying with me. just stupid hurdles life throws at you when your running a blind race. i mean dont get me wrong because they aren't going to stop me. i just need to adjust. just like on a bike. little adjustments here and there make the thing run smooth and happy.
your body may be a temple...but mines a bike, and im going to make it the smoothest and happiest bike around. filled with rides around the green medows of inner city lights, rides to obtain hunger satisfiers, and rides with best friends whom make me a complete bike.

" Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination." ~Voltaire

No comments: